Sunday, September 30, 2012

CANTON, TEXAS

We enjoyed visiting First Monday Canton Trade Days last year and I plan to return if I can ever get time off from work. Here are some of the pictures I took from the last trip. So many beautiful and interesting things to see.
I’ll take one of everything. Don’t you just love the colors?
Oh, and these colors are just perfect for fall.
I just love this chair. What a beautiful color! And it looks so sweet with the little pink tea set and I would love to have that headboard.
Oh how I love all of the pretty beads. So many to choose from…..These are from Nancy’s All That Glitters and More.
More Shopping….
Do I need these boots? How fun.
Wow, this makes me want to go home and repaint some of my furniture. Love the silver!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't need those boots, I DO! LOL
    Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-2-featured-post.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete