Saturday, September 29, 2012

Green Chile Citrus Chicken

It seems like there are just not enough hours in a day so I love having simple meal ideas. There are so many quick and easy ways to make chicken and the Baja Citrus Marinade goes perfect with the green chiles.

This recipe requires only 4 ingredients: chicken, marinade, green chiles, and cheese. As with any recipe, change what you don’t like and try a combination of ingredients to create your own quick and easy recipes.

I marinade chicken overnight with McCormick Baja Citrus and then I tenderize the chicken. Beating your chicken flat is not necessary, I just like mine that way.
Cook chicken until done. I use an iron skillet but you could bake or grill yours.
I then saute my green chiles in the same skillet as the chicken which gives the chiles a little bit of flavor.
Return the cooked chicken to the skillet, cover it with the green chiles,
and then add your favorite cheese. I used Monterey Jack. (I plan to try pepper jack next time) Simply pop it into the oven until the cheese melts.
Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment